I am an experienced programmer and the creator and maintainer of several software packages. Most software from my papers are hosted at GitHub. A few to mention are
- MDP2 – Markov decision processes (MDPs). R package which create and optimize MDPs with discrete time steps and state space. Both normal MDPs and hierarchical MDPs can be considered.
- gMOIP – Tools for 2D and 3D plots of single and multi-objective linear/integer programming models. R package for visualization of single and multi-objective MIPS.
- APGen – A program for generating test instances for the linear assignment problem. Two criteria can be considered, and test instances for both the classic assignment problem and the bicriterion multi modal assignment problem can be generated.
- TEGP – A program for generating stochastic time-dependent networks. Two criteria can be considered.
- Various test instances from my papers. For instance, the linear assignment problem, and the Multi-Objective Optimization Repository (MOrepo).